I would identify myself as a global citizen. Having been born in India, raised in the Middle East, and studied in America, I can understand and/or speak, around, 5 languages. I think my environment and rearing has allowed me to offer unique perspectives to my teams. It has also allowed me to think more inclusively, of the needs of the audience, while designing products.
- Chicago based Product Designer with an MS in Human-Computer Interaction from DePaul University.
- Currently working as Product Designer with Vivid Seats in Chicago.
- Worked as Sr Mobile User Experience Designer with Walgreens for 1.5 years.
- Worked as UI/UX Designer with Emerge Media for 1.5 years.
- Worked as Programmer Analyst with Cognizant Technology Solutions for 3.5+ years.
- Passion: User-centered design, Current interest: Embodied interaction
Honors & Awards
QE&A Frontier (Feb 2014)
Awarded in recognition of consistent high performance and contribution at Cognizant
Guinness World Record (Sep 2012)
Set the world record for Most Participants in a Software Development Marathon in One Location - 2567 developers in a non-stop 18 hour long coding marathon. We developed a cookery app for Windows 8 called 'Taste of Hindustan'
Get In Touch
Interested to get in touch regarding work opportunities? Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn or Twitter, or contact me directly via the form below: